The BC Textile Innovations LR model heat seal machine opens automatically at the end of the press cycle. No chance of sealing too long with the risk of scorching! The LR (Low rider) is Ideal for attaching identification labels, property marking and mending linens, in small to medium requirements. The press comes with addition bottom platens for different labeling applications. STX6-LR
Anywhere lacking a compressed air supply, the press provides convenient and dependable heat seal capability. It marks linens with property mark transfers for theft deterrence and applies mending products with a strong, lasting bond. Employee and patient garments with heat sealed identification labels avoid mix-ups and simplify sorting
- Patented Magnetic Auto Open Feature.
- Digital time, temperature, and pressure controls.
- 3/4" thick non-stick coated upper platen.
- Patented Magnetic Assist Lock Down.
- 3/8" Silicone pad.
- Platinum RTD heat sensor.
- Wide opening for easy layout.
- Cast-in tubular heating element every 2" to eliminate cold spots.
- Generates maximum pressure with less effort.
- Adjustable pressure.
- UL/ULC/CE/ROHS approved.
- Temp. range 205° - 420°F.
- °F or °C available.
- Space-saving clamshell design.