The BCTI® LW700-CUSTOM garment label printer features 270 dpi thermal transfer print resolution in a sleek compact design. It prints on our proprietary Garment Label material in 1/2” (12mm) and 3/4" (18mm) sizes in a convenient cartridge format.
The Printer offers full automatic cut or continuous printing. Simple to use software makes 15 different popular Bar Codes including the ability to custom design and print QR and DataMatrix 2-dimensional bar codes. The software works with windows or mac and has 839 built in symbols (ANSI,IMO,PPE,Target Organs and Signal Words) for creating safety signs and garment labels.
Here is what some of our customers have said about the new LW700-CUSTOM Garment Label Printer and T2 Label Medium:
1. "It's great not to have to keep replacing resident labels"
2. "These labels are so clear and easy to read."
3. "The amount of time we save not having to re-apply garment labels has provided real savings for our facility"
4. "These labels really do stay put"
5. "This printer is a real gem" Works with both Windows and Mac.
BCTI LW700-CUSTOM Portable Garment Label Printer Includes:
• LW700-CUSTOM Printer
• Desktop (Windows 7 and Mac® OS)
• AC Adapter- Meets all CE and UL, RoHS and WEEE Standards
• 1/2" or 3/4" (18mm) Label Cartridge included
• USB Cable and Quick Start Guide
Label Savings Comparison:
BC Textile BCTI ½” Cartridges - 8 meters (26 ft). ($1.65 per foot) - $0.13 per label (1” long labels) - With industrial adhesive
Brother ½” Cartridges have 3 meters (9.8 ft) – ($2.34 per foot) - $0.195 per label (1” long labels) - With household adhesive
Epson ½” Cartridges have 5 meters (12 ft) ($2.08 per foot) - $0.173 per label (1” long labels) – With household adhesive