garment label printer features 270 dpi thermal transfer print
resolution in a sleek compact design. It prints on our proprietary
Garment Label material in 1/2” (12mm) and 3/4" (18mm) sizes in a
convenient cartridge format.
The Printer offers full
automatic cut or continuous printing. Simple to use software makes 15
different popular Bar Codes including the ability to custom design and
print QR and DataMatrix 2-dimensional
bar codes. The software works with windows or mac and has 839 built in
symbols (ANSI,IMO,PPE,Target Organs and Signal Words) for creating
safety signs and garment labels. The BCTI LW600 has mobile printing
capability with new iLabel app for iPhone®, Android and iPad® devices.
Here is what some of our customers have said about the new BCTI LW600
Garment Label Printer and T2 Label Medium:
1. "It's great not to have to keep replacing resident labels"
2. "These labels are so clear and easy to read."
3. "The amount of time we save not having to re-apply garment labels
has provided real savings for our facility"
4. "These labels really do stay put"
5. "This printer is a real gem" Works with both Windows and Mac.
6. "I can printer labels
right off my iPhone"
BCTI LW600 Desktop
PC and MAC® Garment Label Printer Includes:
• BCTI-LW600 Printer
• Desktop and Mobile Software (Windows 7 and Mac® OS) Iphone, Ipad,
• AC Adapter- Meets all CE and UL, RoHS and WEEE Standards
• 1/2" or 3/4" (18mm) Label Cartridge included
• USB Cable and Quick Start Guide
BCTI LW600 Label Software and Driver Download
Label Savings Comparison:
BCTI ½” Cartridges - 30 ft. ($1.33 per foot) - $0.11 per label (1” long
labels) - With industrial adhesive
Cartridges have 5 meters (12 ft) ($2.08 per foot) - $0.173 per label
(1” long labels) – With household adhesive
Cartridges have 3 meters (9.8 ft) – ($2.34 per foot) - $0.195 per label
(1” long labels) - With household adhesive